Wednesday, July 08, 2009

LANCE OMG! Can this be 8 on the way?

Sorry I just couldn't resist saying something about the King of the TdF. Yet again on stage three he found himself at the right place, at the right time AGAIN. Funny how "lucky" people at the top of their game are! Or as Thomas Jefferson said "I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it".

He is now in second place by 2/10th of a second - I just keep chuckling to myself. Alberto Contador must be wondering what on earth has happened. Having said that Lance continues to pay him huge tributes so hopefully there's plenty of genuine mutual respect in the team.

I suspect that Contador might well come through to win but it really is looking like the Astana Road Show at the moment.

I don't ever remember the tour being so exciting so early - it's only Day 4 of a three week race.

No comments: