Friday, September 29, 2006

Back to Work

Well, it had to happen, I'm back to work now!!! In fact I've been back for a couple of weeks believe it or not. It was a choice of sitting home and getting a bit of work done or sitting in the office and at least not getting any further behind.

I've had a couple of days off here and there though. Some great friends came over to visit from Melbourne, Bob and Julia with their kids Alistair and Joanna.

The kids had a great time especially when they teamed up with Ian and Siti's little ones, Izyan, Nina and Alasdair plus a gang of others.

Also Ashley came down from Bangkok to lend his support too. We drank more wine than you can shake a stick at and ate more food than I thought was humanly possible.

I'm really starting to get fat (really - just like old times), so I started a diet yesterday. In fact I should be eating half as much as I used to as I am doing no exercise at all but I am ending up eating twice or even three times more! Got to get a grip. Anyway that's it really. No training for the foreseeable future, another 2 1/2 weeks before my next CT Scan and then we'll see.

Thought I might add a couple of bonus photos of the boys in their shades.
Hey dudes, let's chill by the pool.