Saturday, November 11, 2006

Bali in a Brace

As some of you might know I was booked to go to Florida for the Ironman there at the beginning of November. Unfortunately my attempts to see how far a human being can slide on concrete (and survive) put paid to that idea.

Instead the family took a break to Bali and here are the pictures to prove it.


Despite my apparent grumpiness we had a great time although it was tough looking after the boys 24/7 without help.













We stayed in a gorgeous Villa that Shilpa had spent weeks negotiating an amazing deal. I think they just gave up in the end and said pay what you want and we'll provide whatever you like.




The boys did their best to eat as little as they could and throw up what they did - little angels!




Daddy took the boys swimming almost everyday. They loved it, especially Seb. Sid is still a bit wary.



Blimey, how much of this do I have to drink before I can touch the bottom?



See Dad, I do like it really!




Nick dropped by a fair bit to help with the boy's education




Mummy did her best to keep her three boys out of trouble.




A good time was had by all and we came home positively exhausted.