Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Guy fairytale

(Courtesy of Nick Flynn)

Having 4 1/2 year old twins I get to read all the old fairytale classics (which I enjoy no end and probably more than the little ones, they're not allowed to sleep until I finish haha). Also I've been married a while too so I thought this particular twist on a classic fairytale was very relevant and poignant. Although it probably means that Nick will never be allowed to stay at our place again. Hahaha.

Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess... “Will you marry me?”

The Princess said “NO!”

And the Prince lived happily ever after and rode his bike
and went swimming and running and played golf
and dated women half his age and drank beer and scotch and cognac
and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up
and farted whenever he wanted.

The End

1 comment:

Bryan said...

Now that's my kind of fairy tale. haha

B