Wednesday, May 14, 2008

RIDE, RUN & RIDE ALERT - 17th, 18th & 19th May 2008

Sam says: -

"Folks

I know that some of you are doing the New Balance 15k on Sunday and there is an extra ride on Monday (a public holiday). Nevertheless, there will be a ride on Saturday for those who want.

So and on Saturday, I propose a ride to Hulu Langat including Peres hill and with a stop at the coffee shop next to the dam. Light-weights can skip the hill ….. if they dare!

Meet at Mega Mall at 0630 or at Hulu Langat police station traffic lights at 7.05.

On Monday, the plan is to do a leisurely ride to Batu Arang via Ijok.

Meet at Sungai Buloh toll on LDP at 0645.

Please let me know if you plan to come along on either or both rides. Cheers.

Sam"

Simon says: -

"I'll be there fore the Saturday ride, I'm doing the 15k run on Sunday but I'll be the sweeper at the back - too hilly for me to attack this race - beware if you run with me though, you'll have to put up with my bad jokes.

I might do the ride on Monday but then I might play golf - to be confirmed"

No comments: