Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Asics Shoes at Silly Prices

I just went to a shop called Stadium at the new shopping center Pavilion in KL. They are selling Asic Running shoes at 40% off.

I just bought a pair of Nimbus VIII for RM335 (US$101 or GBP49) and DS-Trainer 12 for RM239 (US$72 or GBP35).

Awesome deals if you ask me so just thought I'd let you know if you're in KL.

The Nimbus is a great distance shoe for training - perfect for a neutral runner or supinator.










Never has there been a better racing shoe for anything from a 5k to a marathon or Ironman than the DS-Trainer. This is the ultimate racing shoe - END OF DISCUSSION, it's now official.

1 comment:

Kevin Siah said...

I've got a pair myself, mate.

http://just-tri-hard.blogspot.com/2007/11/shopping.html

They're breaking in well. Have a real good feeling about how they'll help me improve my running for next year.