Friday, December 28, 2007

Orca Tri Gear for Girls

Karoline Says: -

"Hi Simon,

just wondering if you have any triathlete girl friends who are looking for brand new size 12 Orca triathlon tights and top?

I have 2 tights, 2 sports bra and a tri top.

My sis who is back from Auckland had bought them for me. I currently have a set of Orca tri top and bottom in size 12 that fits me perfectly, however, the size 12 now is a larger than before and is too loose for me.Rather than going through the hassle of exchanging it back in NZ and posting to Malaysia, I would like to sell them off. I don't know any other lady triatheletes who is bigger than me!

Perhaps you might know some who are looking for Orca,like your 2 running mates? Hope you can pass the word around to your lady triathelte friends,I suspect they might be interested as Orca is not available here. Thanks!"

Simon Says: - "I know Orca is a fantastic brand and well worth looking at if anyone is interested - leave a comment by clicking on comments below and I'll pass on your details to Karoline"

1 comment:

Simon said...

Hi Karoline, can you leave your email address so I can contact you? Alternatively email me direct using the link under my profile. Cheers, Simon