Thursday, November 08, 2007

Shilpa's Birthday - 07 November 2007

It was Shilpa's birthday yesterday. Her day started with presents and cards from her hubby and Ashley. Followed by a birthday brunch with the Twin's Group.

They left all of their twins with maids and supervisors at Kids Sports next to the restaurant and proceeded to have a jolly good brunch followed by cakes of course!










Then a delivery truck arrived with the real birthday present - it's the Indian swing not the gorgeous chap on it! Shilpa has wanted one for years (I'm still talking about the swing) and saw one just a few days ago. This thankfully took away all the stress of working out what to buy for her birthday, so I was happy - and she was very surprised and happy too.













Then daddy came home with the present that the boys had bought (don't worry boys, I'll take it out of your pocket money). They bought Mummy a Secret Recipe Raspberry Cheesecake with "Happy Birthday Mummy" on it. Good boys, Mummy was a happy chappie.














Mummy then thanked the boys and got changed to go out to Saffron for her birthday dinner.












Here I am, as usual not very photogenic but I had a lovely time too and I really wasn't as grumpy as I look honest!

















And finally here's Shilpa looking radiantly gorgeous.

No comments: