Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Verbal Butt Kicking Begins....

An extract from Aswar's Blog "Pipot.com": - "...Good to know I was faster than Simon in the water yday hehehhe. Plus I beat him in GE (30k run). So I'm sending a message to the Englishman : I'm marking you mate..."

Simon Says: - "Your swimming is good and if your cycling and running is half as good as your chirping then I'm indeed in big trouble"





Also check out Aswar's training schedule for the next few days - is this insane or what?

Thursday (Today)
-Morning 20K run (Dah buat)
-Petang run-RPM-run-RPM

Friday (Cuti Wilayah ... sori Selangor suckers) [Translation - If you work in the city a holiday, if you don't tough!]
-Morning 180K ride
-Petang swim 4K

Saturday
-Morning 180K ride + 10K run
-Petang swim ez

Sunday
-Morning 42K run
-Petang swim 4K

2 comments:

yipwt said...

wow..a 42k in bkt aman this weekend?

impressive...

Anonymous said...

oi!!! not 42 lar!!