Friday, September 05, 2008

"triglobe" - A New Blog to Enjoy


Kristof winning at the City Duathlon Singapore 2008













My good friend Kristof has joined the blogging community and has launched his own blog www.triglobe.blogspot.com.

Kristof is a down to earth elite triathlete currently living in Vietnam (he used to be in Malaysia). His profile below was extracted from his site - enjoy: -

"Kristof
Drop me in the middle of the jungle and I'll have a field day, drop me in the middle of a crowded city and I'll be miserable. I love adventure, have lived in many different places and cherish life as you only have one."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello..Simon:

Is this one ? U friend ? Can u let him know how to view my site..tks

Pacesetters Kuantan TC run pic 101 to 104

http://pmtey.multiply.com/photos/album/156/Pacesetters_Kuantan_TC_run_#603

Tey