Sunday, November 16, 2008

Family Under the Weather

Shilpa and I went out for a dinner party last night, we were both not feeling well, blocked noses, super sore throats etc... The boys similarly not well. I was up and awake for the run this morning but sicker than a very sick dog. SMS'd the team and spent the day pretty much sleeping and stuffing my face with every herbal remedy, Vit C and soothing soup I could find.

Feeling better now but not great - next week is another new week, hopefully I can hit the ground running - actually I'm going to do something I seldom do - a really tough turbo session - never a lot of fun but will sit in front of my big screen and catch up on CNN, BBC or something more relevant such as E-Hollywood news.

Boring Blog entry but hey, have some sympathy, I'm sick.

No comments: