Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dirty, Filthy, Lying...

Ironman Germany, the company, the organisation the whole melting pot of them are dirty, filthy, lying b'stards.

Sam and I sat at our computers waiting for the 10:00am (5pm KL time) deadline; we kept refreshing the online registration site every few seconds or so and not once was the site shown as active and accepting online registration.

Now there's a message on the website saying: -

- Frankfurter Sparkasse IRONMAN European Championship -
Additional slots for the race in 2009
All additional slots for our race 2009 are full. The online registration has been closed.


Clearly all the additional slots had already been filled by "insider" registrations and the whole thing was a dirty corrupt scam.

As you can see I am spitting bricks - I've waiting months for this moment as the original race was sold out instantly. I've telephoned them, emailed them, had my extremely patient sister help as she lives in Germany and speak fluent German and the result is this load of trollop nonsense.

I didn't assume that either of us would get in but at least we thought we'd have a fair shot at it. As you may know I don't like to lose but I hate, despise and will never except being deceived.

YES I AM ANGRY

No comments: