Monday, January 05, 2009

HORRIFIC - be careful out there!

Not really sure why I'm blogging this - totally horrifying - it was sent to me by Nick Flynn who has always stated that bicycles and Lycra do not belong on the same piece of asphalt as 1 tonne pieces of metal propelled by enormous engines - can't really argue that point when looking at this although it won't stop me (or Nick) from riding but hopefully it will make us ALL even more careful than we already are.

My thoughts go our to Alejandro Alvarez and his family, amazingly Alejamdro was the only fatality in this crash. It won't surprise you to hear that it was caused by a drunk driver apparently falling asleep at the wheel.

3 comments:

Azman said...

The picture is too horrific. My heart just sank.

Anonymous said...

my god you trying to put us all off cycling for life!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

wah...

Tey