Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ironman Germany







In just under an hour and a half Sam and I will be desperately trying to secure two of a handful of places that will be opened up for Ironman Germany 2009. The race was sold out in minutes and these places are from those athletes that have had to withdraw for one reason or another.

The registration will only be open for a few seconds - nail biting stuff - we have to get the application form filled out and the online payment made before the hundreds of other hopefuls.

Can't say I'm overly confident that we'll pull it off but we have to try and be optimistic - we both registered with the payment site, I have practised filling out the minimum requirements on the entry form and I have 6 different credit cards lined up to ensure payment including my sister's German credit card.

Fingers crossed - the next post on this subject will be total elation or a short comment expressing the fact that Sam and I didn't really want to go anyway (you know the truth though!).

WISH US LUCK

2 comments:

goooooood girl said...

i like your blog......

Walter Dür said...

Fingers crossed ..... just don't worry!