Friday, February 06, 2009

Tri Training Clinic - Monday 9th February

I got a call from Mr. Chan yesterday - there will be a tri training clinic at Admiral Marina in Port Dickson on Monday (it's a holiday in case you didn't know).

Kick off is 7:45am - for all those in the midst of Ironman training Mr. Chan will build in some extra swimming if that is the desired format.

All are welcome, there is no cost so there should be no excuses.

My experience of these PD clinics is always hugely positive, great fun, great camaraderie and a tremendously good work out.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Shame. I'd definitely benefit from all clinical assistance and enjoy the camaraderie. Sadly though, they say that there is no rest for the wicked and I must have been very naughty in a previous life as I'm in Singapore working today :-(