Wednesday, August 15, 2007

It's Official - I'm still sick

I went to the doctors today to gt the all clear to go back to work and start exercising again. Sadly it didn't quite go as scripted.

I am now on my fourth course of antibiotics, mucus medication and anti-inflamatories etc... My lungs are still infected albeit a considerable reduction in the magnitude.

He gave me the go OK to go back to work on Monday and can swim 10 minutes at a time to at least get some exercise in.

Officially I have Lobus Pneumonia which apparently is far more serious than Bronchial Pneumonia which he thought I had initially. It's all Latin to me but it is very annoying.

Anyway, the plan is to take a couple of days in Penang on the beach with Shilpa and the boys. Got to stay away from too many people though as my immune system isn't working too well. In fact the reason I have to stay away from work in not because I'm likely to infect people (that is highly unlikely) but rather I stand a good chance of contracting something else from them - oo ere!

That's the latest - at least you'll see some nice piccies of the boys soon.

No comments: