Tuesday, June 17, 2008

TriKidz Malaysia

If you've got kids and/or love triathlon you have to check out what these guys are doing www.trikidzmalaysia.blogspot.com

This is fantastic and should be encouraged at every turn. Bravo guys, great job.

The current categories are from 5 years old and upwards. I have left a message asking when they'll accept two and a half year olds or at the least 3 year olds. If not I guess I'll have to paint some stubble on the boys, buy them some platform shoes and lie about their age.

Sid and Seb can swim (after a fashion) and they can certainly ride and run now. Can't wait to get them involved, although I'm sure you'll appreciate that the important stuff comes first - no not school but their golf and tennis lessons - how else am I to retire in the manner that I wish to become accustomed to?

No comments: