Friday, April 02, 2010

For Sale - Mon's QR




















Hi Everyone,

After a very long deep thought and much contemplation, I finally decided to let go one of the love in my life, my Quintana Roo Caliente frame.

Really appreciate if you guys could help me to post this in your blog to help me to sell this bike frame only. Only if you guys are comfortable in doing so.

Frame only.-Size 51 cm. Aluminium with carbon fork and carbon seat stay. Good condition.

Very fast and comfortable aero tri bike. Even Pros like Chris Legh uses this bike in Ironman Australia.

Only wasted on a lousy rider like me. Hahaha… don’t post this. [Simon says - I'm just the messenger, I didn't write it! hahaha]

Please make me an offer. Can contact via chinwuimon@yahoo.com

Thank you so much for your help.
Regards,
Mon.

No comments: