Wednesday, October 10, 2007

RIDE ALERT - Saturday Ride 13th October 2007

Sam the Man writes: -

"Folks

The consensus is to stick with the Saturday ride and not to move it to Sunday. So and for those who plan to go “long” on Saturday, the route will be Dengkil, Banting, Morib, Sepang and return back to KL. Breakfast stop will be in Sepang. Estimated round trip from Cheras 2nd toll is 200k and adds an extra 40k for those starting in Mont Kiara/PJ. So, plan on a long day with a return time of around 3.30pm. Uncle Don is also coming with us.

Meet at Mega Mall exit off the Federal Highway at 0600 or,

Meet at Cheras 2nd toll at 0640

Sam"


Simon Says: -

"I on the otherhand am trying to stick to my periodisation training and this week is my easy week. Therefore I plan to keep my Saturday ride down to 100K but fairly high intensity and no drafting. I might go with the group and turn around at 50K or I might do the Hulu Langat loop to Seminyih and pop over to Broga and then back to Kajang. If anyone prefers the sound of that rather than a 200K+ ride then you're welcome to join me"

No comments: