Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Ride and Run Alert - Sat 8th & Sun 9th March 2008

Sam the Man says: -

"Folks

With a successful Ironman Langkawi behind you, its now time to ease back into our regular Sat rides with a relatively easy and flat ride to Kuala Selangor. Simon will be joining us which is good. The ride distance will be around 120k. We will have a breakfast stop in KS albeit I am not familiar with the good ‘makan’ stops here. Perhaps Siok Bee can recommend somewhere.

Meet at my condo (Li Villas) ready to leave by 0630 or meet at the Sungai Buloh toll (just after the barrier) at 0650.

As usual, please let me know if you are coming along. Cheers.

Sam"

Simon says: -

"With my new insoles I'll be attempting a run to Sri Hartamas on Sunday morning with a 6:30am start if anyone is interested in joining me for a "slow, exploratory" run"

No comments: