Thursday, April 24, 2008

Company Awards Night - Programme Director of the Year 2007

These photographs certainly help "refresh my memory" of my Company Awards Night - let's just say that by the end of the evening we were a little worse for wear - and I was not the only one - having said that, finishing at 5 o'clock in the morning probably didn't help! (Mind you at least it showed what a great evening we were all having as we didn't want it to end).

It does look remarkably like Ian singing here - I certainly wouldn't put it past him but I don't recall the specifics.

I probably spent far too much time talking nonsense - but then I know many of you would say "What's new?"

We award three major prizes each year, the most prestigious is the Programme Director of the Year award, the winner also gets a Rolex Watch. This year (2007) it was won by Ryan Cartagena (centre). Also we award the Most Improved Programme Director prize which comes with a Tag Heuer watch, this was won by Irmi Haslinda Abu Hassan (left). Finally we award the Best Newcomer who also gets a Tag Heuer, this was won by Darmen Nair (right).

Here's Ian (my business partner) and I with the award winners.

As the evening went on the crisp, prim and proper look deteriorated but boy, did we have fun!

No comments: