Friday, April 18, 2008

Cousin Christine

My cousin Christine sent this email in response to my sister's half marathon recently. I know she does something called "Boot Camp Workouts" which sound brutal but it looks like she runs a good half marathon too. Christine is American and lives in Texas and is someone I don't get to see often enough.

"The Texas Half @ White Rock Lake in Dallas

I did the 3M Half Marathon in Austin 1/27/08 and the Texas Half on 2/7/08… best time was 2:04:46 but my training partner has been ill (she’s slower) and so I think I might be able to catch up to you Angie with the next one! Weather’s getting a little too hot for racing here… I will be running at night through the summer. Got some more planned for the Fall…. Maybe I can join you for race sometime (not you Simon that might kill me).

Hope all is well!!!!

Hugs!!!

Christine"

No comments: