Monday, April 21, 2008

Running Log - SHOCKING

I've been called many things in regards to my training, the predominant theme is of extreme excess. In fact "Masalleh Gila" seems to be one of the favourites here in Malaysia - when literally translated it means "Foreign Fool" but I'm reliably told it affectionately means "Crazy Foreigner" (Is that any better?).

Anyway I digress, I thought I'd share with those that think I do a silly amount of training (my wife included) with my mileage for last weekend.

A BIG FAT ZERO

I didn't feel great but I wasn't ill - is it all over? Have I peaked and is this the slippery slope to oblivion?

Or is it merely a blip and as Arnie would say - "I'll Be Back".

Who knows - only time will tell. Is it time for a beer and a pizza yet?

2 comments:

Azman said...

The word gila does not neccessarily bring bad meanings. KL-ites use gila to express the term 'very'. For instance, very difficult is susah gila. Very fast is laju gila. Very steep is curam gila. Very crazy on the other hand is gila betul.

zebrallini said...

oi matsalleh gila ... i think the virus has gotten you too hahahha. my belly looks like a big fat ZERO as well :P