Friday, March 06, 2009

Be careful - Latest Scam

Simon says: - I recently received this email from my buddy JJ. He is a pretty clued up guy and for him to fall for this is nothing short of shocking. It's scary to know that this stuff really goes on. Please read what he has to say as being forewarned is forearmed as they say.

"Hi, I must be getting old. I thought I was quite "streetwise", but there's no fool like an old fool as they say.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever 'Eastern European' scam whilst out shopping. I simply dropped into Sainsbury's at Clifton Down for a bit of lunchtime shopping and it turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking voluptuous 20-21-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the boot. They both start cleaning your windscreen. Their large firm young breasts are almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It's impossible not to look especially with all the snow we have been having. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they'll say 'No' and instead ask you for a lift to another store, in my case, Waitrose in Salisbury. You agree and they both get in the back seat.

On the way, they start undressing and both get completely naked. Then, when you pull over to remonstrate, one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over your lap, kissing you, touching you intimately and thrusting her boobs in your face, while the other one steals your wallet! I was unfortunate enough to have my wallet stolen on January 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, and 29th. Also on February 1st, twice on the 4th, three times yesterday in Southampton and very likely again at the weekend. So Be Warned!

P.S. Tesco have wallets on sale for £1.99 each, but Lidl's are £1.75 and look better."

No comments: