Friday, March 13, 2009

Our boys are half indian...

By Shilpa...

My parents are here at the moment so we are very fortunate to have my mom cook absolutely yummy Indian food every day. It's brilliant for Seb n Sid as they get to try so many different Indian dishes n dessert - some that I would never cook coz it takes forever to make them. And they LOVE it. So do Simon and I but it's just awesome watching Seb and Sid gobble down everything Nani cooks. Nana and Nani try to inject some Indian culture into the boys every time they come over....a few Hindi words (and I am proud to say that Seb n Sid listen to Hindi music now), visits to Indian temples in KL, Indian attire, Indian food so guess what, slowly but surely, our boys are turning half Indian!!!!



Aw, so sweet. Brotherly love.







Seb n Sid doing the temple rituals with Nani.

No comments: