Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fitnessmalaysia.com.my

I was chatting with my spin class coach this afternoon after I'd soaked his floor with a pool, of sweat again (I sweat a lot). He mentioned that he was involved with a fitness website particularly designed for Malaysians. There is also an associated blog and magazine.

Check them out: -

www.fitnessmalaysia.com.my/index.php

www.fitnessmalaysiablog.blogspot.com/

Posting this at the top of the screen helps me to stop looking at the post below - I'm starting to really dislike Sir Richard Branson

1 comment:

plee said...

Something interesting I got from Keat Seong (may help get Dick Branson off yr mind) . See http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/article-1170253/The-painful-truth-trainers-Are-expensive-running-shoes-waste-money.html

Although about shoes.. it may explain why you perform so well even with a hangover (see Tarahumara Indians). ;-)